All our courses look at Mental Health as part of the overall Health experience of employees, specifically in the Hong Kong Corporate workplace.
According to research conducted by CMHA HK in association with Oliver Wyman and Hong Kong University in 2018, 69% of respondents, employed of Professional firms in Hong Kong had never received any formal or informal training in Mental Health.
Our training courses include:
- General mental health awareness training
- Mental health in the workplace for senior managers and partners
- Mental health in the workplace for Human Resource staff
- Mental health in the workplace for line managers
Courses are typically delivered over one hour. They can additionally be used as a workshop leading to more detailed strategy development.
Our training has been developed in collaboration with CMHA HK members, The Black Dog Institute in Australia (BDI) and Mind Hong Kong by a team of Clinical Psychologists, Occupational Psychologists and mental health practitioners.
Training can be offered as part of membership or for a fee and can be tailored to your individual workplace requirements. Please contact us for further information.
We are also able to deliver the accredited 12 hour Mental Health First Aid training course. Please contact us for further details.
(1) AIA Healthiest Workplace 2019 | (2) CMHA HK Research | (3) WHO